Stephanie Farrell is a litigator with over 22 years of experience. Ms. Farrell handles general and commercial litigation matters with a focuson employment law and litigation of every type, including claims of discrimination and wrongful termination at the agency, state and federal levels, on behalf of public and private employers.
Businesses depend on Ms. Farrell to guide them through the legal aspects of employment-related processes, including hiring, training, navigating employee leave issues, engaging in the interactive process, investigating employee complaints, issuing discipline, conducting workforce reductions and making termination decisions. She also negotiates and drafts executive employment contracts, sales and commission agreements, and separation agreements, and assists employers with the process of developing, modifying, and implementing employment policies and handbooks.
Ms. Farrell is a skilled negotiator and drafter of various types of commercial contracts and other legal documents. She also has significant experience defending premises liability matters, and guides her clients regarding implementation of risk reducing measures to decrease their exposure to claims.
- New Jersey 1998
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey 1998
- Florida 2005
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida 2005
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit 2010
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit 2016
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 1997
- Rutgers University, Rutgers College B.A. 1994
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Board Member