Anthony M. Bongiovanni has been a life long resident of Atlantic County. He has practiced law for over 35 years. He joined the firm in March of 2008 after successfully operating his own law office for 19 years as Anthony M. Bongiovanni, P.C.
Anthony concentrates in the area of commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation, as well as other commercial transactions including purchase and sale of businesses, shareholder and operating agreements, corporate and limited liability company buy-out agreements, lease agreements, employment agreements and the like. Anthony’s area of practice also includes the preparation of wills, powers of attorney, living wills and some estate planning, as well as estate administration and estate litigation.
Prior to commencing private practice, Anthony served as a judicial law clerk for the Superior Court of New Jersey in Atlantic County, where he clerked for Judge Steven P. Perskie, Judge Robert Neustadter and Judge Manuel H. Greenberg.
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1983
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2001
- The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1983
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 1980
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Italian American Bar Association
- UNICO National, Atlantic County Chapter (Past President)