Keith A. Davis concentrates in real estate development, land use and environmental regulation and commercial litigation.
Keith’s practice and network of relationships extend throughout New Jersey and he has handled matters in all 21 counties. His representation includes major developers of commercial, industrial, green energy and residential projects; Fortune 500 companies; non-profit entities; public agencies and small businesses. He has represented clients before local planning and zoning boards and state and county government agencies, including the Pinelands Commission, Department of Environmental Protection (CAFRA and Bureau of Tidelands) and Department of Transportation.
Keith received his law degree from Rutgers School of Law in Camden and holds a Master’s degree from Rutgers’ Bloustein School of Policy & Planning in New Brunswick where he received a fellowship from the Eagleton Institute of Politics. He clerked for New Jersey Superior Court Judge L. Anthony Gibson (retired). Keith is a New Jersey registered lobbyist and has expertise in election and campaign finance law.
An important charity to Keith is the Alcove Center for Grieving Children and Families which offers grief support services for young children whose parent or loved one has died.
Keith and his wife have two sons and two dogs, Darby and Gracie.
- New Jersey, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- Rutgers School of Law Camden, J.D., 1999
- Rutgers Graduate School, M.A., 1997
- St. Joseph's University, B.A., cum laude, 1995
- St. Augustine Preparatory School, 1991
- "Pay to Play Five Years Later," New Jersey Law Journal, 11/14/11
- Hansen Foundation, Inc. v. City of Atlantic City, 504 F. Supp.3d (D.N.J. 2020)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Atlantic County Republican Committee (Chairman 2006-2022)
- New Jersey Republican Chairmen’s Association (Chairman, 2010-2014)
- The Alcove Center for Grieving Children and Families (Board of Directors)
- Atlantic City Economic Advisory Committee (Board of Directors)
- Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
Awards & Honors
- "Rising Star," New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2013
- ROI Influencers: Power List, 2021
- ROI Influencers: Law List, 2022